Prospective Graduate Students
The College of Human Sciences is a multidisciplinary academic unit that serves students from around the world. We offer a challenging curriculum that leads to fulfilling professional opportunities. Graduate students may earn M.S. or Ph.D. degrees. Our strengths include our prized teaching/research faculty, recently renovated facilities, and an environment that values student growth. We offer a variety of services to our students to facilitate the transition from college to the workplace. Please take a moment to see more reasons why you should earn your graduate degree from FSU-CHS.
Explore exciting educational opportunities through our departmental sites or visit us on campus and see why our graduate programs are right for you. Also, events such as Graduate Showcase and Research & Creativity Day are excellent ways to meet our faculty, staff and current students. You may request information about a specific degree program or apply online to a graduate program.
- Family and Child Sciences (M.S.)
- Family Relations emphasis in the Human Sciences Degree Program (Ph.D.)
- Marriage and Family Therapy (Ph.D.)
- Nutrition and Food Science (M.S.)
- Exercise Physiology (M.S.)
- Sports Sciences (M.S.)
- Nutrition and Food Science emphasis in the Human Sciences Degree Program (Ph.D.)
- Exercise Physiology (Ph.D.)
- Dietetic Internship Program
- CHS Graduate Scholarships
- Graduate School Funding and Awards
- FSU Office of Financial Aid
- Fulbright Programs
* All Teaching and Research Assistantships are awarded through the departments.