The Department of Retail Merchandising and Product Development (RMPD) at the Florida State University is one of the largest programs of this kind in the United States. Students participate in an industry-savvy curriculum producing graduates who can contribute immediately to the retail and retail-related companies who hire them. RMPD has ties to over 200 companies, government agencies, and trade organizations offering RMPD majors outstanding internship and placement opportunities.
- Bachelor of Science in Retail Merchandising and Product Development
- Graduate Certificate Program in Retail Merchandising and Product Development
- Masters of Science in Global Merchandising and Product Development
Curriculum Highlights Include:
- Quantitative merchandising, planning, allocating, inventory analysis and management, floor merchandising, retail strategies, personnel management, forecasting, global challenges, sourcing and product development.
- Product analysis, quality control, performance specification, Photoshop, Illustrator, Mockshop and Lectra Kaledo.